Monday, April 02, 2007

Sushi Anyone?


Here is some sushi that looked kind of tasty. It seems like a really fun/funny party idea. The sushi is made from:

RICE: mini-powdered donuts, marshmallows, rice krispy treats
SEAWEED WRAP: fruit rollup
CAVIAR/GARNISH: snips of licorice, half jellybean
FISH: swedish fish (of course)
SOY SAUCE: chocolate syrup (not pictured)

I don't know how these ingredients would taste together, but it sure looks cute.

4 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

Did someone drop it off to you as an April Fool's joke?

I saw a meatloaf "cake" with mashed potato "frosting," the other day and thought that might be a better treat to you than a real cake!

carole said...

I saw this online. The meatloaf is my kind of cake!!! Speaking of food that looks like something different than it is... it reminds me of the "kitty litter cake" and "caramel onion". Still favorites of mine.

Grandma C said...

Now this is MY kind of sushi! VERY cute! Reminds me of dessert pizza!

Rachel said...

That's so cool! I'm gonna make these sometime.