Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A trip down memory lane...


I have three YouTube Videos for you to watch. They total about 22 minutes long. I am not going to tell you what they are - just part 1, 2, and 3 of a specific show:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I know what will happen...

  • If you remember watching these shows several years ago, you will be rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

  • If not, you will think that this is a really DUMB show and wonder how anyone can find any humor in it.

Which describes you?

2 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

Mike remembers watching this with the family, but I think most of the show surprised him. He ONLY remembers the coin belt at the end and probably always wished he could have one just like it as a kid, loaded with lots of money (er, at least $1.98). I am, you were right, part of the "huh?" category. :)

Grandma C said...

Boy, they sure don't make shows like this anymore! I can't believe that we watched it...AND laughed and laughed :) Maybe because it was so late?!? The funniest part always seemed to be at the end that someone would be so proud to win & get the bouquet of carrots!