Monday, September 14, 2009

Perspective - Day 1

Another series... this time I have seven days worth of art. I thought I'd post some pictures I have found on perspective - how looking at something from one angle is completely different than looking from a different angle. In my mind, all of these are created by incredible artists. I can understand the finished work, but I can't picture how they figured it out to start.

Here is a picture of white-water rafting drawn in chalk on a sidewalk:





















The people are real - just sitting on the sidewalk. Here is the same picture (without the people) from a different angle. Wow!

2 comments:

Grandma C said...

This is totally amazing! I think it is very cool that they left the oar to make it more authentic. (And even more amazing that someone didn't steal it!) I looked at the top picture and was trying to figure out what the "cross-wires" were for- and then I realized that they were the squares in the sidewalk! You are g o o o o o o d at finding fun things to blog!

MD Crocketts said...

That looks so neat!