Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kung Fu Movie Auditions

Wow! I mean, I would really practice a LOT more before pretending I knew any martial arts. Especially if I was auditioning for a job (movie actor). Especially if I was being filmed. I think it would be better to admit that I did not know any martial arts. The funniest one starts at 0:50...

3 comments:

ruthio said...

from tyler:
That has got to be the funniest thing I've seen year to date. I plan on sharing that with as many people as I can. Thanks for the great laugh!

ruthio said...

from ruth:
i have been waiting so long to see the post for today. way to build up the suspense. i think we will be "quoting" some of those moves. we both loved it!

Grandma C said...

Okay, this got an out-loud laugh! Very, very funny. Thanks for posting it. It rates 5 smiles!!! :) :) :) :) :)