Call the Nestle Hotline at 1-800-295-0051 (it might be busy, try again)
When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds
Keep going and press 4. Then press 7.
The “secret, funner menu” options include pig latin, jokes, and how to avoid cooties.” It took me several calls to get through, but it is an unexpected funny - which makes it pretty cool.
Love it! Mark and I just listened to the guy talk about how to get rid of cooties! Too bad they're getting rid of this super fun hotline on the 21st. Thanks for sharing.
This was GREAT! I had to listen to a couple of them. So...I am in the middle of twirling in a circle & yelling "No cooties, no cooties!" Carole, thanks for the fun posts that make me smile & laugh aloud :)
2 comments:
Love it! Mark and I just listened to the guy talk about how to get rid of cooties! Too bad they're getting rid of this super fun hotline on the 21st. Thanks for sharing.
This was GREAT! I had to listen to a couple of them. So...I am in the middle of twirling in a circle & yelling "No cooties, no cooties!" Carole, thanks for the fun posts that make me smile & laugh aloud :)
Post a Comment