OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) is a real problem that can cause great anxiety in some people. The following pictures would drive someone with OCD insane. So, why do they bother me so much? Do they bug you too? Which one is the worst for you?
they all bug me! i just kept thinking, "why couldn't you just put it the RIGHT way??" or take the right pill? why would you take a pill out of a pack instead of finishing the pack that is almost gone...?!?
Mostly the square bathroom tiles that are out of there little row. Some days I wish I were effected with a little more OCD. Other days I am happy with my non-OCD. Maybe I should give it a name that looks really out of order, like DOC for Dis Orderly Chaos. P.S. did your OCD help you catch my two spelling errors, in a quest to drive you crazy :)
3 comments:
Most of those don't bother me! Wow- I am impressed with myself. I thought I was more orderly :)
they all bug me! i just kept thinking, "why couldn't you just put it the RIGHT way??" or take the right pill? why would you take a pill out of a pack instead of finishing the pack that is almost gone...?!?
Mostly the square bathroom tiles that are out of there little row. Some days I wish I were effected with a little more OCD. Other days I am happy with my non-OCD. Maybe I should give it a name that looks really out of order, like DOC for Dis Orderly Chaos. P.S. did your OCD help you catch my two spelling errors, in a quest to drive you crazy :)
Post a Comment