Just for fun - here is a quiz for you. Can you tell the difference between Ben & Jerry's flavors and Pottery Barn paint colors? These are titles of either a sweet treat or a paint color. Guess which (flavor or color) for each of the following. Tell me how many you answered correctly in the comments.
1 - Icing on the Cake
2 - Pirates Cove Peach
3 - Sugar Plum
4 - Lavender Ice
5 - Cake Batter
6 - Crème Brûlée
7 - Sweet Taffy
8 - White Christmas
9 - Orange & Cream
10 - Turtle Soup
11 - Philadelphia Cream
12 - Tennessee Mud
.
.
.
.
.
the
answers
are
are
below
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 - Part of the Pottery Barn Benjamin Moore line, Icing on the Cake is blue
2 - Part of Pottery Barn's Kids Color line, Pirates Cove Peach is sort of a pinkish orange
3 - From the Ben & Jerry's Flavor Graveyard: 1989-1990
4 - Part of Pottery Barn's Kids Color line, Lavender Ice is a light purple color
5 - Yellow Cake Batter Ice Cream with a Chocolate Frosting Swirl
6 - Sweet Custard Ice Cream with a Caramelized Sugar Swirl
7 - Part of Pottery Barn's Kids Color line, Sweet Taffy is a light pink color
8 - Part of Pottery Barn's Winter 2008 line, White Christmas is one of many shades of white
9 - Orange sorbet swirled with Vanilla ice cream (It's new)
10 - Vanilla ice cream with fudge & caramel cashews & a caramel swirl
11 - Part of Pottery Barn's Summer 2009 line, Philadelphia Cream looks like beige
12 - From the Ben & Jerry's Flavor Graveyard: 1988-1989
3 comments:
This is the first time I've ever caught someone posting on their blog in less than 10 minutes. Pretty fun.
Fun quiz. I got most of them wrong. Who would have thought both companies would be similar in their marketing. Speaking of, I think we bought the shade of blue we did in Adelyn's room because it was called Bibbidi Boppidi Blue, like Cinderella's famous song.
i missed two. creme brulee is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. de-ricious!
WOW! I did pretty good & only missed 3! I really thought I would be eating paint!!!
Post a Comment