Every weekend, I see signs pointing to garage sales. Some are single family sales, others are multi-family or even neighborhood sales. But, none compare to the "Highway 127 Yard Sale". It runs from Michigan to Alabama - 675 miles!! It runs once a year, starting on the first Thursday in August and running through the weekend.
The headquarters are found in Jamestown, Tennessee. Some people take a week off of work and drive hundreds of miles just to see what there is for sale. One guy on the video said that this was part of his bucket list.This sounds like a crazy/fun road trip. If you decide to visit, let me know.
Video: www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,541368092001_2010221,00.html
Main Website: www.127sale.com
2 comments:
what in the world??!? (i said that the way tyler would) i'm in!
Why have I never heard of this before???? I would probably have to have a trailer to haul away all my "finds".
Post a Comment