Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Carousel Race

Have you heard of Improv Everywhere? They are based in New York City and they are basically a group of actors who create pranks in public places. They create a video and put it on the internet. I usually see the video and think I would find the situation silly or even annoying, but this "mission" was kind of fun. What do you think - would you like to be around when they executed one of their missions?



See more at improveverywhere.com.

5 comments:

Grandma C said...

Okay, I would have LOVED to be a part of that. How fun! And funny!

Ducksfly2gether said...

Random Public Performances are fun to me. I just read that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performed as a "flash mob" in Williamsburg, VA.

My links never seem to work when I comment, but you can google it. It was in the Deseret News.

ruthio said...

that was funny. and i watched the motab performance rachel talked about. that was cool. i like how the people in the crowd were like "what's going on? should i be singing too?"

akamarcus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akamarcus said...

I like it! My favorite one is a timed freeze in Grand Central Station - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo