Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Runway Model FAILS

I don't know why sometimes things like this make me laugh and sometimes they make me feel really bad for the person.  This video alternates back and forth.  I really feel bad when I watch the models' ankles twist into painful angles.  But I have to laugh when the model has that look - you know the one that is like
I am a model.
I don't smile.
I am AH-mazing.
 - and then they fall.

My favorite is the swinging pendulum... you will know it when you see it.

3 comments:

Grandma C said...

Okay, I had to re-watch this. I laughed & laughed at the girl with the blonde ponytail & orange outfit- her ankles were like rubber. In fact, she reminded me of a blonde Barbie with rubber legs!

ruthio said...

oh man. that was hil-a-rious! i laughed even though i was by myself. that = really funny to me. i loved the music and i loved the pendulum that came from out of nowhere. i think they should turn that concept into a reality show or something...kind of like wipe out but try to take out the models on high heels.

Ducksfly2gether said...

GREAT little video!