Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jello Art

The Jello novelties and recipes from yesterday were fun items to make at home. Here are some examples of Jello as art - meant to be admired but not replicated.

Kraft had a company create a map of the U.S:














An artist (Liz Hickok) did a San Fransisco cityscape:















And these incredible flowers are available from a bakery in Maryland. There is a slideshow and a video if you want to see how they are made.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That bakery is about 20 minutes from Poolesville! We'll have to check it out next time we're up there. I never would have guessed those flowers are made of Jello!

ruthio said...

wow-i really like the cityscape and the flowers. those are amazing!

Grandma C said...

These are all amazing! I am glad they are meant to look at but not make- I don't have the patience! I love the flowers!