Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June is National Candy Month!

I can't stand the new blogspot screens!  I tried to edit the main post and it deleted the post and all of the comments.  Fortunately, I had copied the comments to the clipboard... UGH!  Update: When I retyped the post, the comments came back!

The idea is to name the top 13 candies (not gum or mints) based on annual sales.  Put your answers in the comments and I will update this master list.  Or try to...

  1. M&M's
  2. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  3. Hershey Bar
  4. Snickers
  5. Kit Kat
  6. Twix
  7. Twizzlers
  8. Skittles
  9. Dove Bar
  10. 3 Musketeers
  11. Starburst
  12. Milky Way
  13. Butterfinger

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Snickers, Starbursts, M&M's, Reese's PB cups

ruthio said...

1. reese's pb cups
2. snickers
3. twix
4. m&ms
5. almond joy
6. skittles
7. butterfinger
8. hershey
9. milky way
10. reese's pieces
11. rolos
12. starburst
13. junior mints

Ducksfly2gether said...

snickers
m&m's
milky way
reeses pb
reeses pieces
almond joy
3 musketeers
100 grand
baby ruth
butterfinger
heath
skittles
twix

Don said...

To fill the 3 question marks- Reeses Pieces, Almond Joy, Junior Mints

Don said...

To fill the 3 question marks- Reeses Pieces, Almond Joy, Junior Mints

carole said...

any other guesses?

carole said...

I have added a hint: the first letter for the last three candies.

Rachel said...

Kit Kat, Twizzlers, Dove

carole said...

Wow Rachel - you got the last three!!